• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED What have youns got?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigderunner

40 Cal
Reaction score
What have you pilgrims got you wanna sell? I’ve got 800 to 900 to spend and looking for an addition to the black powder family? Send me some pics
I’m interested in Richmond’s,springfields,Kentuckys,long rifles, percussion and flintlocks.
not the biggest hawkin Guy being that I have a few. You might just have what I need.
Thanks

What have you pilgrims got you wanna sell?
Kind of a silly question ain't it?
I got 8"s,, if your not interested in that, then there's a bridge in town I could sell ya,, you could set up a toll booth,,,,,,

Most folks here that have something to sell list the item as "For Sale",, you could try looking at those listings.

Kind of a silly question ain't it?
I got 8"s,, if your not interested in that, then there's a bridge in town I could sell ya,, you could set up a toll booth,,,,,,

Most folks here that have something to sell list the item as "For Sale",, you could try looking at those listings.
Well ain’t you just a huckleberry above a persimmon…….
I have looked at those post and just haven’t seen anything I wanted to jump on.
no harm in asking because there may be someone with that special rifle laying around.
I’ve had several messages already (thank you all for those).

B771A5D8-33E9-47C4-BE20-9ADD3549FDCF.jpeg

Well ain’t you just a huckleberry above a persimmon.
Nah, not really, I'm kind of a Bur Oak.

I have looked at those post and just haven’t seen anything I wanted to jump on.
Me too, grab a chair, take yer shoes off an set a spell. Dinner will be served when it's ready,,
Everyone's welcome to the table. 😇

What have you pilgrims got you wanna sell? I’ve got 800 to 900 to spend and looking for an addition to the black powder family? Send me some pics
I’m interested in Richmond’s,springfields,Kentuckys,long rifles, percussion and flintlocks.
not the biggest hawkin Guy being that I have a few. You might just have what I need.
Thanks
I have a Pedersoli Kentucky posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back