• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What has happened to the American Longrifle site?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Muzzleloading Forum has been my favorite for several years, however the ALR site had a different perspective on black powder shooting.
It does not seem to be online anymore.
Does anyone have some information?
Fred

Fred

There are no issues over there. Perhaps you should give it another go.

Fleener

On there almost every day. No issues.

I do just "stay logged in" with all these forums. I have way too many passwords and log in names to remember, many with mandatory password changes every so many months. If I stay logged in to the 3 or 4 forums I visit most, it is 3 or 4 less log in credentials to remember.

About a week ago it I couldn't get to the site.
It said unavailable, so I did a google search and it came right up, so I saved the address to favourites (again) and all is well.
Seems something changed with the address I had.
Been fine ever since and I was there just this morn.

Richard.

I had issues last week, kept coming up that site was for sale. Typing in Americanlongrifle.org seemed to fix my problem. No issues in the last several days.

Percy

I had issues last week, kept coming up that site was for sale. Typing in Americanlongrifle.org seemed to fix my problem. No issues in the last several days.

Percy

Maybe they forgot to renew their domain name.

Thanks to you fellows, I found out, I can no longer access ALR by Internet Explorer, as I have been warned several time and took no listen.
It is tough getting old and don't give a cra... ( censored )
Thanks guys!
Fred

Thanks to you fellows, I found out, I can no longer access ALR by Internet Explorer, as I have been warned several time and took no listen.
It is tough getting old and don't give a cra... ( censored )
Thanks guys!
Fred

Switch to Google Chrome, you'll be happier and it will work better and faster.

Latest posts

Back