• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What gun do I have

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have 2 investarms carbines, a 54 and a 50. both are 1/48.
to the op.
first thing before firing your carbine , get a steel range rod for cleaning swabbing between shots etc. you will without a doubt save a shooting outing by having one. your ram rod that comes on your gun is just that, a ram rod for seating the charge and ball.
with a short ram rod you will stick a patched jag in the bottom of the bore and end up pulling the brass fitting off, dont ask why i am so sure, but i just spent 5 hours retrieving the fitting and patched jag out of my favorite 50.

You can do two things to avoid that. Use a wet patch and just take short strokes down and back up until you reach the bottom. Push it all the way down in one motion can get it stuck. Especially, with a dry patch.

The second thing and it's most important. Pin the brass fitting on. No glue ot epoxy will hold without a pin.

24 posts & only one person has spelled Investarm correctly. Didn't they make guns for Liman, Charles Dally, Kabela's, Armispot, & sum udders?
All of these fine people are trying to help this gentleman and all you can do is belittle? I guess that shows your traditional firearms knowledge. I hope I spelled everything alright for you!

All of these fine people are trying to help this gentleman and all you can do is belittle? I guess that shows your traditional firearms knowledge. I hope I spelled everything alright for you!
Just joshing. Guess you didn't get the joke. Didn't mean any harm or insult. Guess I should have put a wink emoji on it or a happy face.

Latest posts

Back