• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What do I have here? Pedersoli gun but what ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Last weekend, my .50 cal Tryon shot a nice 10 shot group at .50 yards, about 2 in ctc. The 10th shot, made it that big. 9 shots into about 1.3 inches ctc. 82 gr. 2fg, .495 rb, .015 patch, cleaning between shots using their std. open sights. That’s just about as good as I can see anymore with irons. They are nice, heavy well built rifles. In my opinion and others, the premier production ML made today. Excellent barrels. They win lots of medals in international competitions.

I bought a Pedersoli Brown Bess Kit several yrs. ago when Dixie had a sale on them; $650. plus shpg. I did a nice finish job on the stock, just needed some sanding and wood removed here and there, plus some brass finishing. Came out real nice, and I love it!
if i might ask what did you do to the brass side plate to make it that color

I see only on Tryon model on the Pedersoli site now. There used to be two. One called the target rifle as I recall, which you have, and a second version, which may have been called the delux model with German silver fittings and bright finished lock. I have the latter model. It is exceptionally nice. You have an excellent rifle.

The two (2) rifles Pedersoli makes with "sex" appeal are the Tryon and Mortimer.

Ive got way too many hobbies to get into this black powder game, can anyone tell me what this rifle is worth? It may end up in the classifieds soon.

You should give a BIG thank you to whoever gave you such a nice rifle! The only rifles I was ever given needed a lot of cleaning up and repairs.And were never of the quality of yours to begin with.

"I would add the "Rocky Mountain Hawken" to that list."

I have one, the stock has too much drop for me and it should come with a "Radio Flyer" wagon to haul it around, it's to heavy.

Back