• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What do I have here? .410 smoothie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a ramrod hole drilled. Either the pipes fell off at some point or they were never put on. A musket cap ALMOST fits the nipple shaft.

I hope you get it up and shooting, I hope you post the results.
Always love a .410

Took her all down and applied a heavy coat of linseed oil and let it soak up good before wiping off the excess and putting the stock into my heat box for a couple hours to help speed up the dry time. Shes purdy!

Without any markings I have no clue what I have. Everything works. The tumbler however does not have a safety notch. No lock markings, nothing on the barrel, nothing in the stock.

The palm swell is amazing and feels great in the hand.

What the barrel length?

Could it be Spanish made ?

Cool gun Thanks for posting.

I think your 410 was made in Nepal or Bhutan regions. Saw one for sale years ago , seller said it was from there.not sure, but I think they primed it with a strike anywhere match head

zero info on it. I havent found anything on something like this so far. Its old without a doubt. Gorgeous piece of walnut. I'll be cleaning up the bore tomorrow. I wonder if it uses paper roll caps?

I think your 410 was made in Nepal or Bhutan regions. Saw one for sale years ago , seller said it was from there.not sure, but I think they primed it with a strike anywhere match head

I think there's a video on YouTube of a guy using a "monkey" gun and used the head of a match to set her off. I have an old book with loads for a muzzleloader 410 if you want them.

If you get ready to shoot her here is some load data from an old black powder digest...

Screenshot_20191023-134227_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest posts

Back