• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What did you do today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
made a twisted steel screwdriver to tighten my mortimers jaws. put a bees wax finish on it.
have an appointment with the vet at 4:30 to say goodbye to my Rosie dog. we have had our last grouse hunt.
20210618_112608.jpg
💔

Last edited:
made a twisted steel screwdriver to tighten my mortimers jaws. put a bees wax finish on it.
have an appointment with the vet at 4:30 to say goodbye to my Rosie dog. we have had our last grouse hunt.
View attachment 81792

Give Rosie Dog a good head rub from the forum. Nothing on God’s green earth is tougher than saying goodbye to a good buddy.

Deer Stalker, I am truly sorry for you and ROSIE. BOB said it right dogs are unbelievable in there friendship, She will be waiting for you, just went ahead too scout out a new grouse spot.

Reactions: smo
Yes sir. When the Dr walked in the little room where my wife and I sat and said, “Well brother, you’ve got cancer” I sort of went into a mode where I was looking him in the eye and shaking my head in the affirmative as he talked. After a few minutes of that he smiled and said, “Your shaking your head but you’re not hearing a word I say”. It’s a huge shock that ‘I’ could have cancer. After that we just did what we were supposed to do. Some good days and some not so good followed, but all it really takes is courage…
I got eased into the big "C". When I was called back in for more specialized tests I knew something was up and it wasn't good.... got a second opinion, stunk as bad as the first :(. That was 4 years ago, cancerous spleen removed 2 years ago. Not the end of the world, just a changed one.

Glad your on the mend BOB, them deer are a waitin will not be long now and back too the woods with the long rifle.

Not today, but on Thursday...made 92x 1 quart bags of cotton candy for Employee Appreciation at work in the morning until about 3pm, then did Snow Cones for the evening staff. Human Resources asked me since I own 2x Cotton Candy machines, a Snow Cone machine, hotdog steamer, commercial popcorn machine, and have small carnival games like a ring toss table, and kids duck pond game. I was covered head to toe in sugar dust after 6 hours of making cotton candy.

Not today, but on Thursday...made 92x 1 quart bags of cotton candy for Employee Appreciation at work in the morning until about 3pm, then did Snow Cones for the evening staff. Human Resources asked me since I own 2x Cotton Candy machines, a Snow Cone machine, hotdog steamer, commercial popcorn machine, and have small carnival games like a ring toss table, and kids duck pond game. I was covered head to toe in sugar dust after 6 hours of making cotton candy.
You're such a sweet guy 😅

Made up some of Rob's patented bullet lube, using a pound of finest bee's wax and an almost equal amount of TREX shortening. I made decent inroads into using it on a couple of hundred Minié bullets for my Musketoon and some flat-base bullets for my Québec Garrison Artillery S*i*e* Short Rifle, one of only nine on charge. Going to be shooting that for the first time in almost five years tomorrow - might even get it on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back