• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What did you do today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PIA Bob, sorry just had to do it hope all is well for you.

PIA is right. I’m sure all will be well thanks. I have no family history. My PSA was higher than it should be for my age and the VA is pretty aggressive with this kind of thing considering my combat exposures but I sure hope they come up with a better way to do this procedure in future....😟

I had a prostate biopsy today. Since I can’t sit, stand, or lay down, I put on a heavy coat, put the coat hanger back in, and hung myself in the closet between my tshirts and church clothes. The coat pockets are handy for snacks and my iPad.....
I feel for you. Been there, had that. Hate to be a downer, but it takes a while to get better.😒

I had a prostate biopsy today. Since I can’t sit, stand, or lay down, I put on a heavy coat, put the coat hanger back in, and hung myself in the closet between my tshirts and church clothes. The coat pockets are handy for snacks and my iPad.....
I hope that all is well with the biopsy...had that done a few years back, now I’m on the 5 year plan.

Get well quickly! weather is warming up, ...time for us to get together again.

I feel for you. Been there, had that. Hate to be a downer, but it takes a while to get better.😒

It’s funny you say that because in researching the procedure I kept seeing 4-6 week recovery time and I just couldn’t imagine how that could be the case. I now have a sense of how that could be the case.....

It’s funny you say that because in researching the procedure I kept seeing 4-6 week recovery time and I just couldn’t imagine how that could be the case. I now have a sense of how that could be the case.....
Hanging in a closet for 4 to 6 weeks :oops:

Looking forward to your coming out of the closet.

I worked on a friend's AMF pinsetters today in his bowling alley. I help him keep those racals running 1 day a week with monotonous maintenance work. It gives me something to do while its winter time...

155806777_3363500797088809_8148765203979682273_n.jpg

I cleaned and serviced a M1 Garand for the honor guard at the post I'm a member of, did some work on a tomahawk I've been getting ready to use and sat around reading what you old codgers are talking about....:thumb:

Get well quickly! weather is warming up, ...time for us to get together again.

As soon as I can get over the feeling of having been the man left standing in last nights game of musical chairs in San Quentin, I’ll be ready. Some time in March will be perfect.

I feel for you, I went through that sort of "fun"several years ago.

My eighteen year old twin grandsons just went through their first "turn your head and cough" exams. I had fun teasing them. Lotsa punchlines.

wm (lightening up)

A few years back I decided to complete the restoration of my 1960 356B Roadster that I’ve owned for over 30 years. Between conducting various stages of a restoration, and storage(due to work demands), now retired, it’s finally getting wrapped up In the same sense as a flintlock being my firearm of choice for hunting the New England woodlands, this old beauty was made for a day of sport driving on any one of the countless back roads.
710C2A00-452F-487B-9E07-BEF4B522781D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back