• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What did you do today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally cleaning up after the big ice storm basically leveled the farm. Crazy stuff. The photo showing our front gate gives an idea of the ice that covered the limbs. About 1/4” on average which doubled the weight of the tree limbs. Dozens of trees and hundreds of 100lb+ limbs on the ground. It sounded like we were being shelled as all these limbs hit the ground.

757FA2BB-7436-4426-BE4B-73848014816C.jpeg
8134A9D6-4686-4174-8D71-22F7078979B3.jpeg
544E4DB3-A591-4C94-A13F-1C84FAC0D1D7.jpeg

Our Lab is showing her age. I could cry.

I know your pain! My best friend, Hanah , a Heinz 57 variety dog passed away! She lived a long time but not long enough to me. It was a sad day.
My wife and I wanted to get another dog but the wife said the dog may out live us and wouldn't be a fair thing to do.
A man that has a dog, a horse and one good friend is a wealthy man!

Spent the day water sealing the dock. Tedious, but worth it. Dock is 30 years old and have had to replace 4 boards.

forgot the photo. ..... and sorry about your dog. We have had a series of shepherds and one Heinz 57. No more dogs. Each one hard to lose.

Attachments

• IMG_0498.JPG
    IMG_0498.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 63
I marked the depth of an empty barrel on my PH Volunteer ramrod. Taped an area then put orange nail varnish on to make it stand out. It will get 2 coats of picture varnish tomorrow to seal it.

You will have to post pictures, my friend runs mountain curs they do good on racoons.

Hey App, here’s the Alabama Hickory Ground Riverun Treeing Feists. I ended up with the last pair from Tim Cosby out of his champion Monkey. A better pair of squirrel dogs I haven’t seen. They’re already treeing squirrels on my anvil which sits on an Oak stump... Two month old and they can already catch a hare.

Say hello to Ol tan Bill and Black and Tan Bailey Dog. Their reg names are Tickle and Cricket.

C93E9741-C73E-4178-86E2-A7F538AA5F04.jpeg
9B873B3C-9311-4BB6-A1DC-54157C0BDF23.jpeg
90EE536C-3A3D-4348-8E7B-C72FAC0D24ED.jpeg
7929901A-C22D-4A0A-897C-69E20072AA30.jpeg

Last edited:
My work partner and I finished a 1000 sq. ft. hardwood floor today. I took a week though.

Hey App, here’s the Alabama Hickory Ground Riverun Treeing Feists. I ended up with the last pair from Tim Cosby out of his champion Monkey. A better pair of squirrel dogs I haven’t seen. They’re already treeing squirrels on my anvil which sits on an Oak stump... Two month old and they can already catch a hare.

Say hello to Ol tan Bill and Black and Tan Bailey Dog. Their reg names are Tickle and Cricket.

View attachment 66168View attachment 66171View attachment 66169View attachment 66170
looks like you have a BLACK SMITH'S SHOP in your living room?

View attachment 66168View attachment 66171View attachment 66169View attachment 66170
Bless them. And you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back