• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What did you do today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the little shop project. Pretty simple and self explanatory. In use a sand bag goes under the forearm.

Required several warm up seeions gripping a cup of coffee. Not my idea. I saw a version of this on the Varmint Al site.

20201229_142652_copy_800x600.jpg
20201229_142502_copy_800x600.jpg
20201229_142704_copy_800x600.jpg
20201229_142646_copy_800x1066.jpg
20201229_142652_copy_800x600.jpg

I’m fed up with lock-down. I have authority to buy two ‘new’ revolvers but can’t get to go and get them ndd,, what's worse the ranges are all closed.

I have powder, charges made up and, I’m getting in top of my domestic duties - sort of.........

I went out to the fettling shed while my wife was at the gym and

View attachment 56233

The mug of tea is a most essential piece of kit.

Another 200 .457 balls for my Rugers and another 100 .577 for my lovely Enfield.

What did anyone else do (shooting related - today)

I know those in the US have some day to go yet but here the sun will be gone in an hour.
Hi Tac
We went into lockdown at 8pm last night. Curfew in place from 8pm every night as well. All ranges closed - indoor and outdoor. In fact everywhere is supposed to close at 8pm. Haven’t done anything except watch TV. However, tomorrow morning I am going to plan the next 6 weeks by timetabling all the casting for the different toys, bedding and might finally get round to properly restocking an unmentionable 1916 no1 mk3. Better plan some time with the boss and the dog or she might redefine the concept of muzzle loading to include humans and set the dog on what is left of me. I had already made up cartridges and ball for the smoothies and the Enfields during the last failed circuit breaker lockdown but they never even saw daylight before this new craziness. I might have a go at making a copy of car jack rifle rest.
Rob

Oooops.
Sorry BisleyJohn
I meant to reply to Tacfoley when he mentioned Northern Ireland going back into 6 weeks of lockdown

I originally planned to take advantage of today's CODIV-19 opportunities and complete a few tasks that are building up seniority on my to do list. Fortunately, something caught my eye and I wound up putting my accumulation of Thompson Center catalogs in order. I've been meaning to do this for at least 15-years so I was fortunate that I was able to shift my priorities.

I’m fed up with lock-down. I have authority to buy two ‘new’ revolvers but can’t get to go and get them ndd,, what's worse the ranges are all closed.

I have powder, charges made up and, I’m getting in top of my domestic duties - sort of.........

I went out to the fettling shed while my wife was at the gym and

View attachment 56233

The mug of tea is a most essential piece of kit.

Another 200 .457 balls for my Rugers and another 100 .577 for my lovely Enfield.

What did anyone else do (shooting related - today)

I know those in the US have some day to go yet but here the sun will be gone in an hour.

lovely cuppa! I enjoy a nice builder’s tea in the cold mornings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back