• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What did you do today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Had to take care of a list of manure sandwiches all day, but did get to cool off in the shop holding and looking at my next scratch build , for me.. Only have to finish the decoration on one and build a late Lancaster .54 cal. rifle before I can start my smoothie. None to soon.

I did these handles for a friend and his wife. One is her cooking spoon, the other is his ice cream dipper. Both came fro long gone Alabama Oil Company, a local fuel distributor. A gift from my friends deceased brother a former employee. Curly maple, stained with vinegar/4/0 steel wool, walnut oil finish.
Daveimage.jpeg

Since my botched hip replacement and troublesome TURP surgery I have had a terrible time with waking up at 3:30 and not being able to go back to sleep. My last *** oil before the TURP surgery did help me stay asleep but was as thick as syrup, hard to shake up and keep mixed, the lower the bottle got the stronger the dose got.

I found out there was a *** lab in the industrial park about 5 miles from my house that had really cheep prices compared to the mail order place I had been using. I called to see if they had a store front at their location in the Florence industrial park about 5 miles from my house, they didn't but said to come by and they would sell me a bottle. They were in the Shoals business incubator building with no external markings and no access, turns out a lady who had just came out of the building was from their operation and let me in. I called the owner to find out where they were and he was waiting for me.

Turns out the are an Alabama lab that only buys hemp from Alabama hemp farmers, the owner gave me a complete tour and explained every step of their high tech extraction and bottling operation. I was surprised to find the whole operation would fit in a little more than a double car garage.

The new stuff is much thinner and will be easier to mix to be consistent. I quit my last stuff because it swelled my prostate at high doses and just about shot off the water works. I don't have much prostate left to swell up now so I should be OK with this new stuff.

I tried the new stuff last night, I woke up a 3am and stared at the ceiling for a while then went back to sleep, something was different. I will give it another test tonight to see if last night was a fluke or the stuff really works.

Honey doooos. Cleaned a Santa Fe Hawken, got a tire fixed, baked some brownies and went to a rehearsal at the theater where I sing [they ate half of my brownies]. Came home and got on this infernal machine. I'll fix dinner soon, watch a basketball game and go to bed [whenever Betty tells me it's time 😁 ] Polecat

Trying to get the yard spruced up for my daughter's wedding that is coming up way too fast. At night, when everyone is asleep and it is quiet, I hibernate to my den (gun room) and clean my already clean guns. Hoping to go out and sight my newly acquired Griffith .54 mountain rifle in this weekend.

Since my botched hip replacement and troublesome TURP surgery I have had a terrible time with waking up at 3:30 and not being able to go back to sleep. My last *** oil before the TURP surgery did help me stay asleep but was as thick as syrup, hard to shake up and keep mixed, the lower the bottle got the stronger the dose got.

I found out there was a *** lab in the industrial park about 5 miles from my house that had really cheep prices compared to the mail order place I had been using. I called to see if they had a store front at their location in the Florence industrial park about 5 miles from my house, they didn't but said to come by and they would sell me a bottle. They were in the Shoals business incubator building with no external markings and no access, turns out a lady who had just came out of the building was from their operation and let me in. I called the owner to find out where they were and he was waiting for me.

Turns out the are an Alabama lab that only buys hemp from Alabama hemp farmers, the owner gave me a complete tour and explained every step of their high tech extraction and bottling operation. I was surprised to find the whole operation would fit in a little more than a double car garage.

The new stuff is much thinner and will be easier to mix to be consistent. I quit my last stuff because it swelled my prostate at high doses and just about shot off the water works. I don't have much prostate left to swell up now so I should be OK with this new stuff.

I tried the new stuff last night, I woke up a 3am and stared at the ceiling for a while then went back to sleep, something was different. I will give it another test tonight to see if last night was a fluke or the stuff really works.

Hopefully the new stuff turns the trick and you get some relief.

Still working on my project of the week. My roof don't have enough pitch to it i guess. Leaves dam up the valleys on the roof and just remain there growing bigger with each fallen leaf.(and never dry out it seems) Hard to do when your wife "forbids" ladder climbing and I don't have enough water pressure. So a pole saw with a hoe duck taped to it is my specialized tool.

After work, I mapped out the new maze for our local HAUNTED WALK..(yes I'm a haunter too). Then started getting the equipment (grills, popcorn machine, sno-cone machine, deep fryers, cotton candy machine) ready for a BIG cookout on Monday.

Yesterday the mailman brought the Traditions Trapper pistol I bought from another member here. I also picked up a new watch (Bulova Marine Star for those interested). Today I’m taking the wife and kids over to McKay’s Bookstore in Nashville and planning a little range time this afternoon if the weather holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back