• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What are the Deer doing under this right now ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundball

Cannon
Reaction score
12/03/14 91% Full Moon

Canon FDn 400/4.5, Sony NEX-7, Daylight WB, Vivid, ISO200, F11, 1/125

TOP HALF

BOTTOM HALF

I went hunting this evening to a place close to where I could park. I didn't see squat .. not even a squirrel. Down here it seems things shut down in daylight hours during the full moon.
However, I almost smacked a big black hog driving home after dark.

Moving mid night & mid day :wink: But that's between us. Sorry to hear about your injury. :( :shake:

Yeah, it's been a hard pill to swallow after waiting / planning / prepping all year then having to abruptly shut it off.
Been hobbling around here for an hour each of the past couple days washing/drying/putting away hunting clothes, hunting gear, etc. But...it is what it is...just lucky nothing was actually broken and it should be back to normal by the end of January according to the doc.

That's good news take your time and save up some tuna cans turkey seasons just around the corner.

OK, I'll bite. What do tuna cans have to do with turkey hunting?
RB, outstanding photography. Did you ever look at that link I sent you from Bush Craft?
Also, very happy for you that nothing is broken.

Roundball uses tuna cans for testing his turkey loads. You can scan back through some of his older post and see what I'm talking about :thumbsup:

Back