• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What a neat site!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Throckmorton

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy from Western Orygun everyone.
I'm just getting into bp shooting,and what a ton o' fun it is.! :thumbsup:
So far we've managed to really annhialte (sp) some water filled milk jugs with our new-to-us t/c fifty cal. Hawken.
I"ve learned a lot just reading the posts and enjoying them,and look forward to being a member here.
Thanks for the board,mods.

Throckmorton,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have
you with us.Great folks and information here.
Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

welcome aboard - you did pick a fine site to roam. be safe and make smoke. WK1

Welcome!The TC Hawkens is a good quality weapon.Hope You keep us posted as to Your progress.We are doing research on how long it takes for Black Powder Fever run its corse.There is no cure,only treatment. :rotf: :thumbsup:

you have found the best muzleloading site on the web, pull up a stump and join in!

Welcome to the Forum and to Muzzleloading!

Yup, a .50 will do a number on milk jugs and about anything else you want to shoot. :grin:

As you will find as you poke around this site, there's also a lot of other things that are a lot of fun too.
A person can build their own gun, their own equipement and cloths, cast their own bullets and make a lot of other enjoyable things.

You will find that no queston is too dumb or too small to recieve an answer from some of the most knowledgable muzzleloaders in the world all right here on this site.
Stick around. I know your going to enjoy yourself.
If you know anyone else interested in Traditional Muzzleloading, tell them about us. :grin: :)

Throckmorton - welcome to the forum. If you're in Western Oregon, I hope to see you some day at the Oregon gunmakers' fair (Philomath). There's an article in MuzzleBlasts about it along with contact info.

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Back