• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What’s Your Favorite Long Gun that You own.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a run of the mill GPR, but it’s my favorite. Some beautiful guns in this thread, gents.

Attachments

• 23275D58-8BC0-4678-B760-8104D9372748.jpeg
    23275D58-8BC0-4678-B760-8104D9372748.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Amazing! Thanks for sharing. Is that custom made? Sure looks that way.
It was made by Steve Zihn. I don’t know who the original owner was. I just know it’s found a permanent home with me. I’m under the impression it was made around 2000(ish).

I like all of them and have grown quite fond of my Kibler SMR .45. However, my definition of favorite would have to be the sole rifle I would retain if forced to rid myself of the others.
She would be the first rifle I acquired forty-one years ago and my sole rifle during twenty years time of both "fat cow and poor bull".
That rifle and I have been through many adventures, and an incalculable number of round balls fired.
She feels to me as natural in my hands as do my own limbs and consequently I shoot her better than any other. Confident that I can hit anything that she is capable of propelling a round ball too. She is the Jonathan Browning Mountain Rifle .54 cal
PB120001.jpeg
resting at the lower position.

Back