• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Western wa shooters?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveoko922

40 Cal
Reaction score
Looking for some shooting or hunting partners. Shoot lots of civil war muzzloaders and other black powder rifles, at steel too! I live outside of olympia and spend alot of time up near Rainer.

Nice to hear! Don't see any traditional guys around. All nasty looking inlines. Hardly see anyone during muzzloader season either.

Nice to hear! Don't see any traditional guys around. All nasty looking inlines. Hardly see anyone during muzzloader season either.
We had some "inliners" show up to one of our shoots and wanted to join in. We told them fine as long as they shot patched round ball. All we saw of them after that was heels and elbows.

Last edited:

I started with modern inline, and still own a couple, but I want to learn to shoot and hunt traditional too.

I've had good luck hunting around jblm and tenino. Any organized clubs by you? I'd love to attend

I'm in Snohomish Co. but rarely go south much past Seattle... There is an event coming up that may be of interest for you though, Cascade Mountain Man / Living History and Pioneer Craft Show... The last couple years have been a no-go because of Covid and is not being held up in Monroe anymore but is now at the Enumclaw Expo Center on March 12&13 2022... Lots of stuff to see and do in years past and totally geared toward the Traditional BP shooter unlike the Wa. Sportsman Show which is not at all... Should be a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to getting down there...

20220213_085332tr.jpg

Looking for some shooting or hunting partners. Shoot lots of civil war muzzloaders and other black powder rifles, at steel too! I live outside of olympia and spend alot of time up near Rainer.
In Olympia, West Side. Hit me up for chatter or link up. I will be hunting Packwood this year for Deer, Elk, and Bear. Shoot me a pm. Be glad to help you out.

Latest posts

Back