• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Western Colorado ML clubs?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bdamdifino

32 Cal
Reaction score
I received my 1st BP rifle for Christmas this year, it's a Pedersoli. 50 cal Swivel Breech. I'm getting my possibles bag and gear together, but can't find anyone to shoot/learn with. I'm in the Delta/Cedaredge area.

On a side note, finding #11 caps has been a nightmare, so I bit the bullet and ordered a cap maker and enough prime-all to do about 2000 caps. I was able to find 1 bottle of 3FG at Cabelas in GJ & ordered a bottle of 2FG from Sportsman's Warehouse. I have Great Plains & .490 balls and patches, so I'll be ready to shoot as soon as I can get some caps.

I don’t know of any on the western slope. You might check CSMLA web site to see if they list anything?

Before Covid there was a monthly shoot. Not sure what the "new normal" has done to that. I'll try to find the contact info.

Uncompahgre free trappers is a club that sponsors the happy creek rendevzous. They have a Facebook page

They are moving their rendevous to Salida this year. Used to be by Montrose. There's an AMM chapter on the western slope. An my boys and I shoot every chance we get

Latest posts

Back