• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

West Virginia greetings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David P

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum. I've been interested in ML since a boy but just recently(within the last decade) have gotten involved building and shooting in local matches. Wish I had gotten involved in the local club years ago. I'm well past the half century mark and have rediscovered that boy in all of us. Spent part of the day yesterday at a Civil War reinactment, and the afternoon on an interperative hike representing an 18th century scout on the frontier. I'm learning the history I wasn't taught in school and having a ball!

Welcome! I'm not an old timer around here, but have been hanging around awhile. There sure are a lot of knowledgable folks here. Any questions you have, somebody here will surely help you out(probably not me, though, I'm still way back in the class! :grin: ).

Welcome to the forum! There are a bunch of us gray beards here so don't be shy.

corncob said:
Wish I had gotten involved in the local club years ago. I'm well past the half century mark and have rediscovered that boy in all of us.
That sounds familiar! Welcome to the camp! :)

Dan C

RescueGuy said:
Any questions you have, somebody here will surely help you out(probably not me, though, I'm still way back in the class! :grin: ).
That ... sounds familiar too ... :idunno:

Did you happen to be at the CW event at Hurricane? If you were, you probably met our club president. He was supposed to have his gun display there.

Welcome to the MLF Corncob! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. Glad you found us and look forward to hearing some stories of your travels.

Back