• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

West of the Pecos!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlainsRifleMan

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Jeff. I'm brand new and hale out of Tucson, Arizona. I like "Old West History" and interested in the black powder era. I hope to pick up some valuable information from this site. I currently have a Lyman Great Plains Rifle. It's in .54 Cal. caplock and have shot it some over the years. It currently has a prominent place hanging over the fireplace mantle. I would like to sometime in the future pick up a nice Tennnessee squirel rifle in .36 Cal. flintlock. I think I'll keep this short and just ask everyone out there to watch their TopKnot! Take care Jeff.

Welcome Jeff! New rifle in the works? That happens alot around this forum. Stay warm and dry in Tucson.

steve

Thanks Steve. Hey were neighbors! Its a little cooler here today then it has been in quite some time, feels good for a change. Not sure if the new rifle is a little pre-mature or not, I may have to sell something to justify something new.
Jeff

Hey Tim, Thanks for the Howdy Doo! See you are from North Dakota been there once. Is it getin' a little colder up there in the north 40??
Jeff

Hi Emery, See yer from Mazomanie Wis. I was born in Milwaukee and have a brother lives in Rice Lake. Where the devil is Mazomanie?? Never heard of that town before. Thanks for the welcome!
Jeff

Back