• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Well it is a muzzle loader.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, it might just get to where the only powder is homemade, and the load is made from wheel weights, since there's no gas to power the cars, and the electric car thing, well, that didn't go very well, did it? But the batteries have lots of lead, don't they?
Lithium my friend. Lead is to evil these days to even consider by some.
Nuke power though is good so we can log in and change the world via Facebook 🤦

Last edited:
Looks like good fun. Guy was a pretty good shot to. And they have enough talent to put all those parts together to make it a functional gun. Zero historical value, but kids would be drawn to it because it looks more like the video game guns they play hours everyday. It might actually get a few of them interested in Black Powder. Although they were using pyrodex.

I experimented with an H&R 20 ga. single barrel shotgun with black powder. Cut the plastic from the base of the shell. Reprime the base. Insert base into gun and close the barrel. Pour BP down the barrel and place a card over the powder, add shot and an over shot card. Cock the hammer and pull trigger. It takes a while but it works. Just something to do on a day when I didn't have anything else to do,

I experimented with an H&R 20 ga. single barrel shotgun with black powder. Cut the plastic from the base of the shell. Reprime the base. Insert base into gun and close the barrel. Pour BP down the barrel and place a card over the powder, add shot and an over shot card. Cock the hammer and pull trigger. It takes a while but it works. Just something to do on a day when I didn't have anything else to do,

Been tryin to think of a way to do a similar but "permanment" conversion

Maybe even an AR upper...

Trident armory has a “ tactical smoke pole” as an ar upper. New2bp asked and i looked for one. Sorry...

Latest posts

Back