• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Well im here from Mississippi

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jv

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello y'all....just got here from nawth Mississippi....new to this site but not muzzleloading, got my first one back in 1978 or so......a CVA kit that i put together and hunted with for several years.....love muzzleloader hunting and just shooting.... hope to be see a lot of this site and talking to everyone.

:hatsoff: Welcome Jim. Good to see you join in. This is a great place to just relax and :bull: with a large number of like-minded souls lost forever in the evils of B/P. Looking forward to reading your posts and viewing your photos. Oh, did I mention that we all just love pictures. Vern

Howdy Neighbor, I'm from just East of ya in N. Al Welcome to the fire :thumbsup: Good Luck & Good Shootin'

Welcome from Wisconsin!! I hope to hear more from you soon on the forum. Eemry

Back