• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Well Dang, ya actually can

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel

Cannon
Reaction score
hit a flying target with a flintlock smoothbore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Took the North Star West .62 smoothie out tonight to try to shoot some of the local starlings as they flew over at dusk. Missed the first 2, but actually hit the third one. Then missed 3 more, but then got 2 in a row, making me 3 for 8. Then missed the last 2 shots bringing it to 3 for 10. :curse: But it were fun. :: May have to try it again before i have to put the smoothbore up for sale. :boohoo:

Change your load to a half a barrel of #9 shot, eclispe the setting sun with a cloud of lead and smoke... :winking: :haha:

Just kidding, wing shooting is a riot, wait until you line up on a grouse in flight... :shocking:

many Grouse around where i live, but we do have quail, doves, ducks, geese, and a few phesants. Kinda wish i didn't need to sell the thing, but that's the way it goes. May be able to pick up another on after things pick back up. Take care, and Watch yer backtrail.

Kinda wish i didn't need to sell the thing, but that's the way it goes. May be able to pick up another on after things pick back up.

Been down that road before, in fact, I have a p. o. box there... :(

There's been many a muzzleloader sold to make ends meet, problem is, there was more "ends" that needed to be met than muzzleloaders to be sold...

Seems like there are always more ends to meet than things to meet them with. Ohh well, beaver will shine agin. Take care, and Watch yer backtrail.

Back