• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Welcome to the camp

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gvandersluis

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hi there, newly from Australia here. Amongst other disciplines I shoot muzzleloading cap and ball pistols and rifles and a cap and ball Ruger old Army in competition.
I own a Thompson Center Seneca rifle with .36 and.45 barrels, an original Philadelphia long rifle. My pistols are. Thompson Center patriot .45 and. Bondini Le Page in .31cal
I’m pleased to be here

Thank you all for the warm welcome about what I would expect from ML shooters. I solved one of my life’s little mysteries today. I found out that the business of Paolo Bondini Italian gunmaker was acquired by Chiapas firearms in 1974 which is why the work of this talented gunsmith is so poorly documented and my Bondini Le Page replica so rare

Welcome to the Forum. Quite a few Aussies here, it's good to have another.

Haven't got to your part of the World, yet, but I know a lot of bush ballads, shearin' songs n'at.

Richard/Grumpa

Latest posts

Back