• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

welcome to all my first post

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert,
Welcome to the MLF.Visit often and contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome from Wisconsin! Great to have you participate. What are your interests?

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the Camp from the "Gunshine State." :thumbsup:

We've met on other forums. What kind of BP goodies are you interested in?

Best regards ~ ~ ~ FFF
EASTERNTRIPCHIP1021_edited_edited.jpg

WELCOME ROBERT, :hatsoff:
Howdy from the Lone Star Star state. This is a darn good forum for beginner or old timer. If there is an issue with your guns or your shootin these guys can get ya through. :thumbsup:

James Taylor

Let me through in another Texas Howdy!! :hatsoff:

Come in and set a spell and tell us all your shootin' yarns, like what ya shoot, what ya wanna shoot, etc etc etc!

well after a 30 year break in the action due to work and the family i am ready to go again.retired now.i have civil war muskets,cap and ball pistols,a kentucky pistol and a thompson center renegade with several diff barrels.will be like starting over i guess working up my loads.this looks like the right place to start. see you.
robert

Back