• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED wedge tent

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting into rev war reenacting and am looking for a fairly economical wedge tent
C&C Sutlery has them starting at $186 for a 6x6 up to $275 for a 9x7 not including additional options. Panther Primatives, Tent Crafters, etc have them starting in the $300 + range.
I have a 6X6 double door I bought eons ago, it's small but functional. If you think you'll need more room I'd suggest going with a 9X7, more head room and 3' longer.
If you really want to go cheap get a couple of canvas drop cloths and sew them together, set them up wedge style. No doors but at least you'll have a "roof" over your head.

I have a wedge tent, older , been put up a while, I think it is 6' tall by 8 ft deep, canvas, front door only, back solid, nothing fancy. If it will work I'll take $75 bucks plus shipping. If that sounds ok I'll see if it's still in good shape. I used it in CW reenacting. I beleive it was made by Panther. Send me a PM if you want it, George.

I have a wedge tent, older , been put up a while, I think it is 6' tall by 8 ft deep, canvas, front door only, back solid, nothing fancy. If it will work I'll take $75 bucks plus shipping. If that sounds ok I'll see if it's still in good shape. I used it in CW reenacting. I beleive it was made by Panther. Send me a PM if you want it, George.
[/QUOTE

I am definitely interested but I don't know how to PM on herer

Hover your cursor over his name, wait for pop up window. Select "Start a Conversation".
Enter a title then type your message and send.

Just click on the avatar or letter above his name and you will see "start conversation" in the box that pops up, click on that and write your message, then click start conversation to send it. When he replies to you you will see a red number in the envelope in the upper right side of the page next to your name. I hope this helps.
Sorry kje54 beat me to it

You've limited member access to your profile so he can't send you any PMs.

If you change things in your forum set up don't forget to hit the "SAVE" button at the bottom.
If you don't poke it, the changes you made won't work.

Back