• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Weather has been bad!! So out in the shop.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackley

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Last week we had 16" of snow, good thing the ground is warm most of it left. Then it started raining or blowing or snowing. 4 degrees this mourning.
So I have been tinkering out in the shop. Lots of powder measures, hemp ropes and chains. The top chain is made out of brass and turned antler I made it a few years ago. That's the only thing that wasn't made in the last few days.
the other chains are made from iron. Ropes range from 240 pound test to 960. Measures are mostly brass. With a couple wood, horn and antler. The tags on them are the size. In the second pic the chain is steel, measure has brass body copper bottom and brass ring. The pan brush is sheet steel body and brass with bristles and a piano wire pick.
Weather is starting to clear up so back to hunting tomorrow. Enjoy1
Jerry
GEDC0387.JPG

GEDC0390.JPG

Look good. I spent my energy today digging out the car. Sheridan didn't quite get 16" but we got plenty for Oct. Doubt there is a deer or elk hair in the mountains now. Snow machiners will be wild about all this white stuff.

Back