• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

we hit 1000 members

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob1961

62 Cal.
Reaction score
a great big WELCOME to all the new members on this forum board.....i also noticed that we have over 1000 members now.....we hit the millumium yahooooooooo.... :applause: :applause: :applause:...........................................bob

a great big WELCOME to all the new members on this forum board.....i also noticed that we have over 1000 members now.....we hit the millumium yahooooooooo.... :applause: :applause: :applause:...........................................bob

This has not gone unnoticed by the Forum Staff. :)

We will be rewarding our 1000th member with a few surprises shortly.

Congratulations Snake-Eyes!

p6080.gif

i also noticed that we have over 1000 members now.....we hit the millumium yahooooooooo.... :applause: :applause: :applause:...........................................bob

dudlydoright_photo5.jpg

hey....that looks like the tracks by my house......i didn't know claude knew where i lived.... :blah:...................................bob

Congrats!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause:
Actually there aren't a 1000 memebers as Musketman, Zonie, Stumpy, and me account for 500 of us! Personality disorder don'cha'know. :blah:

Before someone mentions it, even though Snake-eyes is the 1,000th to join, it's true we actually only have 908 "current" members.

The discrepancy is due to people's accounts being deleted or people beginning the process, but not replying to the email verification message.

gee all that hoopla for nuttin :cry: :cry:..........................bob

gee all that hoopla for nuttin :cry: :cry:..........................bob

Not really, the big 1000 is real...

Remember when we turned the calendar to the big 2000? Everyone in China was thinking, "Big Deal, we did that 2693 years ago..."

Bottom line, we have our first four digit number member, and that is good...

Don
it is indeed an honor to be the 1000 member of this outstanding forum. i would also like to personally thank you
for all the help you have afforded me.
I am snake-eyes

I was one of those people who had a problem following through. Just think, If I would have had trouble the second time, maybe I could have won the grand prize. Just think, maybe I did have trouble the second time and I don't remember because I was on midnight shift that week. Oh well, I am here now and enjoying the view. I even learned something last week on the 3-11 shift. :)
Zman

Back