• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD WE-1 Roach Belly

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks. Two Feathers here:

I’m back with one to catch your eye and dress your game. It’s my WE-1 Roach Belly skinning and hunting knife. Price is $170.00 USD$’s shipped and insured.

Just the handle of this knife alone WILL get you noticed at your next club shoot, Rendezvous, Mountain Man encampment, or hunting trip… guaranteed!

The knife is 9” overall length with a PC/HA convex grind. The blade is 5” long by 1.125” at the widest part of the curve, and .093” (3/32”) thick 1095 high carbon steel. This blade edge is shaving sharp! I left the Forge Scale on the blade. This blade design makes it an excellent skinner and the Roach Belly shape is ideal for many camp chores as well as field dressing game, from the smallest Wood Chuck to the biggest Moose! This design has proven itself well throughout history.

The eye catching handle is Tiger Striped Curly Maple. I brought out the grain so it really glistens in the sunlight! I oil sealed, buffed, and waxed the handle for further protection. The handle is held on by (2) 5/32” iron pins.

My signature style Mountain Man sheath is made of 6oz. Veg. tanned tooling hide. It has a welt to protect the stiches, and edge stitching in an X pattern for that PC/HA appearance. There is a second row of running stitch for added life and security. This sheath is stained medium Brown, then I added some antique gel to bring out the shadows and accent the stitching holes. It has the “Mountain Man” style belt or sash slot that will accept a 3” wide belt or sash. The rear of the sheath has my Two Feathers stamp, plus my signature and the year burned into it.

I only ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. I prefer PayPal F&F, but also accept Postal MO’s, bank checks, and personal checks. I ship the Tuesday or Friday after checks clear or funds are received. MO’s will add 2 weeks for travel time. Checks will add 3 weeks to the turnaround time for bank clearance. The only exceptions to my shipping policies, are Federal Holidays, Sundays, severe weather or PO hours. I will email or PM you tracking information as soon as I return from the PO on the day of shipping your item(s).

I have had 100% satisfaction with my knives and wares. You can trust that anything you buy from me will live up to, or exceed your expectations!

I cannot ship anything containing animal parts to Canada due to wildlife conservation import laws. If you’re interested in this knife or any of my wares, you can PM me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Roach Belly newest  7-19-2022 001.JPG
    Roach Belly newest 7-19-2022 001.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Roach Belly newest  7-19-2022 002.JPG
    Roach Belly newest 7-19-2022 002.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Roach Belly newest  7-19-2022 003.JPG
    Roach Belly newest 7-19-2022 003.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Roach Belly newest  7-19-2022 004.JPG
    Roach Belly newest 7-19-2022 004.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Roach Belly newest  7-19-2022 005.JPG
    Roach Belly newest 7-19-2022 005.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Roach Belly newest  7-19-2022 006.JPG
    Roach Belly newest 7-19-2022 006.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 0
Herb to Dave,As far as I know I just sent the money via Paypal. I will be gone all day but will check here tonight.
Sorry to be a PITA because of my ignorance of things computer. Best to all ,Herb

Herb to Dave,As far as I know I just sent the money via Paypal. I will be gone all day but will check here tonight.
Sorry to be a PITA because of my ignorance of things computer. Best to all ,Herb
Herb:
I always told my students, people NEVER apologize for anything. Everything you do in life is your choice. If folks don't like it.. then screw THEM!!!
Life is too short to be apologizing for everything!

Oh yeah....I got the funds just fine. NOT a penny lost to the PayPal Gods. I hope my instructions were of some help?
I still need your shipping address. I'll try to get this out ASAP. I have to mow the grass today and it's already 84 out there with 80% humidity?
MAN.... it's gonna' be a fun day to mow!

Please leave me some feedback in the Vendors & Manufacturers forum when you get your knife. You leave it just like you were posting an ad.
If you have trouble with it later, I'll walk you through it!
You're NO PITA, just new to this kind of stuff.
I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Please be careful with this knife. It'll take off your finger in the blink of an eye! :thumb: :eek:
Thank you again.
God bless:
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back