• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wayne County NEPA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernie

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings to all. Just signed in yesterday. My son got a CVA 50 cal for Christmas 4 years ago. I helped him sight it in. We had a ball! I was hooked! I had one that summer. A Deerstalker 50 cal. flinter. Next thing you know I picked up a priced right 50 cal. T/C Hawken cap lock last summer. These smokepoles sure are addicting! Glad to be aboard. Lotsa good info here.
PS: Gun show at Matamoras PA this weekend. Maybe I'll have #3!

Gretings. I'm down the line from ya couple of counties (Carbon to be exact). Welcome to the fire!

Next one should be a long rifle...

Tony

Howdy Bernie .. welcome aboard and glad ta have ya! Yeah and the next should be a flinter too!

Davy :thumbsup:

Bernie,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you with us. Lots of other PA folks around her, so
make yourself at home. Visit often and
contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the warm welcome! You're right on the long rifle. Been admiring a PA long rifle and a Shenandoah rifle in the RMC Sports 2005 catalogue.Sweet!

How do Davey, thanks for the welcome! I wish the T/C was a flinter. I prefer shooting the flinter over the cap lock by a mile! But, the price was right on the T/C! Maybe try a trade at the gun show tomorrow. Ya never know!

Greetings Snake Eyes, and thanks for the welcome! Glad to be on board. In the few visits I've made I did notice a few from PA. Will visit as much as possible. Had to throw my 15 year old daughter off the PC at 10:30 so I could get on. Oh well, at least I know where she's at! Have fun!

Greetings Swamper. From what sites I've been banging around on, this is THE MOST INFORMATIVE I've seen! I'm sure I'll learn a lot! Thanks for the welcome!

Latest posts

Back