• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Washington says Howdy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkAD

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Me - don't own black powder yet. but need to know about them.
I like shooting. being with my dogs, and my wife. I like to eat good food. And am a member of the Divine Swine club. Thats bacon, ham and fresh pork chops. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum. :)

Your at the best place on the web to learn all about traditional black powder muzzle loading guns of all kinds.

Beware. These things are addictive and after you have fired one and the smoke clears you will be hooked.

I never get tired of seeing a new shooter with his worried look as he's loading take aim and fire.
With the worried look replaced with a big grin they are back to the loading area in a flash reloading their gun for the next shot. :grin:

Welcome Mark. Glad to have you here. :hatsoff:

Zonie speaks the truth! :thumbsup:

welcome to the camp! lots of ol crustys here, and if you cant learn every thing you want to know, its probally because you aint paying attention! this campsite has took me to school daily! so nuff said grab a plate and dig in! :hatsoff:

Welcome Mark! Just read the archives here and then ask any questions you may have. Lots of good folks here and you will get great info.

Welcome to the MLF Mark! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. You say you don't have a ML yet, just wait, pretty quick you will have a cabinet / wall full of them.

Back