• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Warning Against Purchases from Operation Two Alpha in Wernersville, PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ Muzzleloaders

Dave Puvogel
Reaction score
Purchased a muzzleloader described as
"Custom made, but there are no markings to tell us by whom. No box or case. Pretty good condition and clean bore."
Rifle received had a crack in the stock. Bore was rusty with pitting. Rifle was also not the caliber stated.
They have never answered a phone call or text. Texted yesterday that I would be filing a BBB complaint. Their phone now no longer accepts calls.
When/If they make this right, I'll update. There could be extenuating circumstances.​

Purchased a muzzleloader described as
"Custom made, but there are no markings to tell us by whom. No box or case. Pretty good condition and clean bore."
Rifle received had a crack in the stock. Bore was rusty with pitting. Rifle was also not the caliber stated.
They have never answered a phone call or text. Texted yesterday that I would be filing a BBB complaint. Their phone now no longer accepts calls.
When/If they make this right, I'll update. There could be extenuating circumstances.​
Unfortunately they seemed to be a fly by night scam company with zero customer service or business sense. They were only open for less than six months!

What kind of rifle did you actually receive?

It's weird for a scam company to actually send a gun, they usually just steal your money

Probably just a gun shop opened by a few sketchy idiots who didn't know what they were doing, and probably got shut down by the ATF

They have an F rating from the BBB with the sole complaint from a guy who bought a $970 pistol, returned it to them and they burned him for the $$ and the gun

I'd say you were lucky to receive anything of any kind of value from these clowns and given that they are listed as "Permanently Closed" I don't think anyone is getting anything back now

There was a "gun shop" near me and I use that term loosely , basically the guy rented some beat down old store front and was living in the back room. Which apparently is illegal since people can't reside inside a zoned commercial space so he closed. I would go in there and he'd be playing Call of Duty back in his room/apartment/bathroom and he'd walk up looking stoned and/or drunk , I'd be like I need some 9mm and he'd just point to the "ammo wall" which was a jumble of whatever stacked up

I just left, I'm not dealing with all that

Another gun shop was busted for selling night vision to terror groups

So you never know what lies beneath the little small town gun shops . Some of them are just weirdos that end up burning people

Which sucks, because you try to "buy local" but local is either some 80 year old curmudgeon who hides from customers or scammy Call of Duty kids who close up shop after burning dozens of people

Back