• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Warner-Lowe letters

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GWarden226

36 Cl.
Reaction score
FOR SALE: copy of the original Warner-Lowe letters beginning in 1885. Consist of 1892 pages.
These shooters were some of the best slug gun riflemen of their time. Also include a Zip drive in pdf of 699 of the pages that have been transcribed to type. Want this material to go to someone that will basically preserve this information. $60. Unusual arrangement to get this to the new owner, due to the weight will make arrangements to get it to Friendship. I am in Iowa but have friends I will be seeing next month from TN & AL, they will be at Friendship. I will give them the box and we can then make arrangements to get it to you. Pay them when they transfer the box. If you are willing to pay the shipping would add that to the cost.
bob

Back