• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Warm Greetings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldpagan

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Joined a couple of weeks ago and have been reading and learning lots. I have a T/C New Englander in .50, a T/C Renegade in .54 and a Lyman GP in .54. I found a old beat up rusted CVA .54 Hawken that I think was a kit gun in a local gun shop. I walked out with it for $99 and now its in pieces. After reading a bunch I plan on giving it a work over and hopefully have a somewhat nice shooter out of it.

Geary "Oldpagan"

Welcome Geary, sounds like you have a nice project coming up. Please post pictures along the way.

Welcome to the MLF Geary! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share.Pull up a stump and sure would like to see some pics of your project.

Welcome. You'll find a wealth of knowledge here so ask questions if you cant figer something out. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Latest posts

Back