Quantcast

WANTED Wanted .54 Caliber Flint Barrel for T/C Hawken

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

ThreeCrows

32 Cal
Reaction score
I want to buy a .54 caliber flint barrel for a T/C hawken rifle in nice shape. PM me if you have one or know where I can find one.
Thanks,
ThreeCrows

SDSmlf

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Looking for 1” or 15/16” barrel? Would assume 1”, as that is all I have seen in 54 caliber, but thought I’d ask.

Eric Krewson

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, a TC .54 will be a 1" barrel. There are .54 drop-ins in 15/16" but I couldn't find one listed as a flint barrel only percussion.

ThreeCrows

32 Cal
Reaction score
This is for a 15/16 stock as T/C did make them in the smaller dimension as I just bought one with a 15/16 barrel from the Classified here but in percussion. I check ebay most days and right now only 3 flint barrels listed all in .50. I do have a spare Renegade flint barrel in .54 but I think it has a pit in it but have to borrow a drop-in bore light to be sure but I can feel something when I run a patch thru.
Thanks,
ThreeCrows

Crow-Feather

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I checked Numrich, no luck, but did discover that the sear and sear plunger are different tween the percussion and flinter.

ThreeCrows

32 Cal
Reaction score
I checked on Numrich's site but they seem to be out of stock on most all T/C parts. Track of the Wolf has Green Mountain Drop In Barrels listed but only in .50 percussion. It seems ebay is the best place to find T/C rifle parts but the stock changes every day and you can only buy/bid on what is listed. Doing a bunch of internet searches, I keep turning Oregon Barrel Works or Company for Drop In Barrels but I don't even know if they still exist as I only get a company that makes wine and whiskey barrels. If anyone knows the deal with this company, just let me know.
Thanks,
ThreeCrows

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
"I keep turning Oregon Barrel Works or Company for Drop In Barrels but I don't even know if they still exist "

Call Suzie at "The Gun Works."