• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Wampum strap 44"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLWeaver

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Handmade by me, a beautiful 44" wampum strap. Would be perfect for a powder horn, bag, or small gun.
$150 shipped.
20200608_163419.jpg

These are clay reproduction wampum. I can't afford the real stuff at $4/bead haha
I can't afford them either! But, I use glass wampum and it looks close enough for government work, LOL! By the way, I'm in need of a woven (wool) strap for a small gun, if you still make them, I need it in mostly green and yellow. Please PM me, Thanks, Geo.

These beads are closer to ceramic. They hold up better IMO than glass and they're matte cobalt and blue which has been documented for a long time.

Back