• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Walnut!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny:
Tung Oil is super awesome for finishing wood, UNLESS you're going to eat off of it? A lot of folks have terrible allergic reactions to Tung Oil just from touching it? I know Formbys Tung Oil has that warning on the can. It says "allergic reactions can occur when coming in contact with this product. Wear gloves when working with all non food grade finishes. Work in properly ventilated work spaces." I've used it thousands of times in 50+ years with no issues, BUT there's always that first time?
Just a heads up.
God bless:
Two Feathers
You are not born with all of your allergies. Some will develop over the course of your life. Maybe catch you by surprise. Two Feathers has a very good point.

You are not born with all of your allergies. Some will develop over the course of your life. Maybe catch you by surprise. Two Feathers has a very good point.
Truth.
Some just come,,,, and go,,,, as we age and our body chemistry changes, and as we become more exposed and/or overexposed to certain things. They can also change with serious trauma. My brother had no real food allergies except lactose intolerance (which really isn't an allergy) until he sustained massive trauma and a severe TBI in a car wreck. After that he has dealt with many good allergy issues, some worse than others, for the past 28 years. Some have started to go away though.

Latest posts

Back