• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Walnut handled TF-O patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here: This is the remaining one of two that I had on the website in the photos forum. It's one of my Two Feathers Original design patch knives. It’s small, but it’s still the same great patch knife that it’s been for many years: AND it will field dress and skin game, from a mouse to a Moose. Plus it will do your other cutting chores as just as well.

The price is $125.00 +$20.00 s&h and insured priority to ANY of the 50 actual United States. Not territories or possessions, all prices are in USD$. Folks; this isn’t JUST a patch knife! This is that one knife that will do it all, and it’ll last for generations. This knife will become your "Go To" knife on the firing line OR in camp.

The knife measures 6.3/8”overall length; with a razor sharp 3.25” long blade that is hard enough to not need sharpening for a long time. The blade measures 1.25” wide at the widest point. The blade is 3/32” thick 1095 high carbon steel. It features a full tang handle with beautiful figured Black walnut slabs held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins. The handle has been Linseed oil sealed, waxed, and buffed to a satin sheen.

The sheath is Tan Brown and crafted of 5 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather. It’s X stitched with natural color artificial sinew. This knife can be carried as a neck knife or a belt knife with the belt loop of 2+”. The sheath has my logo, signature, and date on the rear. This is a knife you can pass on from generation to generation. The reputation for the quality of my knives is supported by the critical feedback from real hunters and shooters who use them regularly. My designs are all based on what I used. You won’t find better quality; hand crafted knives, than those from the shop of Two Feathers, ask their owners/users.

I prefer PayPal friends, but accept postal or bank money orders and checks. I sell and ship to Canada. Due to the US/Canadian exchange rate; all my prices are in USD$. I only ship on Tuesdays and Fridays due to the currently inflated cost of driving. The exceptions are PO hours, Federal Holidays, Sundays, and extreme weather. If interested, please PM me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Walnut TF-O 6-14-2022 001.JPG
    Walnut TF-O 6-14-2022 001.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Walnut TF-O 6-14-2022 002.JPG
    Walnut TF-O 6-14-2022 002.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Walnut TF-O 6-14-2022 003.JPG
    Walnut TF-O 6-14-2022 003.JPG
    213.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Walnut TF-O 6-14-2022 004.JPG
    Walnut TF-O 6-14-2022 004.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Walnut TF-O 6-15-2022 001.JPG
    Walnut TF-O 6-15-2022 001.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Walnut TF-O 6-15-2022 002.JPG
    Walnut TF-O 6-15-2022 002.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Walnut TF-O 6-15-2022 003.JPG
    Walnut TF-O 6-15-2022 003.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Walnut TF-O 6-15-2022 005.JPG
    Walnut TF-O 6-15-2022 005.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Walnut TF-O 6-15-2022 006.JPG
    Walnut TF-O 6-15-2022 006.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
You will NOT be sorry. I have one of these and it is my go to for almost everything! Two Feathers is an awesome guy to do business with too!
Mdl94:
Thank you for your time and endorsement. I'm happy that you still like yours.
Thank you for your kind words about me as well.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back