• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wall mounted rifle rack...input needed.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a gunshop I used to work at we used 3" deck screws with rubber automotive tubing over the screws to protect the guns. If you get the right size tubing the screw head can be sunk into the tubing.

You are fortunate, here in California it is illegal not not store guns in a safe. You must state the make and model of safe you woen when you buy a gun. IF out of a safe they must have a trigger lock installed. ....crazy. Yes, I am planning my escape.

I would only display guns is a secured room. Being a target for thieves would worry me.
I took 1X4 walnut and routed a nice edge molding on them and then inserted 1/2" walnut dowels at a slight upward angle. Tilting the muzzle down shouldn't be necessary. You don't need that much oil that it will run out on the wall and floor.View attachment 39535View attachment 39536
IMAG0477.jpg
IMAG0478.jpg
1021191913_HDR.jpg

Thanks Bled. Took a long time to put these together. There are a few more as well as some pistols and a lot of flasks. I call this part of my wife's insurance.

You can use antler tips like I did on my bow rack. Drill the back of the antlers to fit a lag bolt and bolt them to the wood before you mount the boards to the wall.

Attachments

• 1F8657B3-B073-473B-B578-1AC23EEFC9FF.jpeg
    1F8657B3-B073-473B-B578-1AC23EEFC9FF.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 47FB301C-465D-4C67-A2F8-5513E7F7C7EE.jpeg
    47FB301C-465D-4C67-A2F8-5513E7F7C7EE.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 65
Back