• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wagon Mound, New Mexico

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's that all about with Wagon Mound ? I lived near there for quite a while and it's a small town.....just wondering why they would be on tv.....I know they have bean day....

Dang... We got rid of our television about twenty years ago. I don't miss it much, but I would like to see this show.

I had not heard of Wagon Mound before, so I looked it up. Turns out it was named after a nearby butte that was an important landmark on the Cimarron Cutoff on the Santa Fe Trail. I'd like to see it.

2021 is the bicentennial of the Santa Fe Trail. William Becknell pulled out of Missouri in September, 1821, headed for Santa Fe with a few wagons full of merchandise. The rest is history. See @FiremanBrad 's post in the "Rocky Mountain Fur Trade" section of this forum for more on that, as well as some cool pictures.

People come to Florida from all over to see Disney World. I'd like to go to New Mexico and see Wagon Mound. And also schedule a stop at Los Ojos to hoist a glass. It's all a matter of perspective, I reckon.

Thanks, Jim!

Best regards,

Notchy Bob

If a guy were to go there, you are only about 40 miles or so from the NRA center south of Raton...so a guy could really make a day of it. I don't get that channel, but my neighbor does and he said he would record it for me.....great neighbor !!

If a guy were to go there, you are only about 40 miles or so from the NRA center south of Raton...so a guy could really make a day of it. I don't get that channel, but my neighbor does and he said he would record it for me.....great neighbor !!
You sure could
The area is
Rich in
Mountain Man
History

Jim in La Luz
😎

Jackey
I double checked
Try
Searching for the show

Red Steagul: Somewhere West of Wall Street

Jim in La Luz
😎

No luck. It could be my Dish receiver, I never upgraded to the Hopper, and I noticed that I can’t search much stuff. I‘ll set the DVR to record and see what I get.

Hmmmm…..just set my DVR to record at 7AM Saturday and when I went to 231, there it was instead of “Paid Programming“.

Back