• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

W.B. Selb Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't blame you one bit boomerang. I'd like another one of his rifles, a light one, but have no patience anymore for that kind of wait. Hope you enjoy yours.

The thing is, if’n someone wants a rifle with specific features or specs, your either going to have to build it oneself or have it made.

In my case, I have specs for the rifle that would not be (at all) likely to come across in a pre-built gun, and I am not so handy nor patient enough for building one myself.

In the meantime, I’ve plenty of other guns and hobby’s to keep myself busy. Hope the wait is worth it once it’s done though!

Did any of you ever buy or shoot a gun that was made at the shop in Colonial Williamsburg, VA? I've toured it a couple times, but thought they were asking something like $10,000 for a gun and that was years ago.

Many years ago I visited the gun making shop in Williamsburg and it was a trip back into history. Fascinating. The waiting list was long, well over a year back then, and very expensive. Couldn't afford the wait or cost back then, and still can't. They do make really good stuff.

Back