• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Vintage gunsmith--new member

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New member here in NE Oregon in the Wallowa Mountains. Not new to muzzle loading. I have been building and shooting since the early 1960s and am glad to find a forum to continue to learn from. Currently building and shooting trade guns in addition to under hammers and mule ears. My primary focus has been flinters but I build and shoot most anything. Still buckskinning after all these years--it never grows old.

Welcome aboard from New England!

216020-Welcome-Aboard.jpeg

Thank you gentlemen (and ladies, if any). As I mentioned, I joined to continue to learn but will contribute some of the things I have learned from others (who may no longer be around) or from my own experience relative to building, shooting and repairing traditional firearms if I can. The day I declare that I know everything, I would appreciate someone closing the lid on the box and start shoveling dirt over it.

Back