• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Viking land

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racing

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I´m Jesper and i live in Sweden,in Europe. 54yrs young.

Into guns and hunting since dawn and have come to focus on BP arms in latter years. One of the points being that guns in general are under permit around here while old original BP arms are not.

Thus i own a few of the old ones,and that collection is growing by the day.

Have a passed with the pro racing industry why i keep a sorts of machine shop to this day,albeit what i do for a living is quite different these days.
I work on tube amps.

That said i´ve got a fair understanding of firearms and indeed do jobs on old guns,only,for others too.

Chairman of the gun club i belong to and try and implement as much as i can to get others to see the fascination of "the black gold".
In short i´m rather active both using the range and all that comes with it.

Shoot mainly revolvers and rifles,with the occasional scatterfun tossed into the mix for good measure.

Hi guys!
I´m Jesper and i live in Sweden,in Europe. 54yrs young.

Into guns and hunting since dawn and have come to focus on BP arms in latter years. One of the points being that guns in general are under permit around here while old original BP arms are not.

Thus i own a few of the old ones,and that collection is growing by the day.

Have a passed with the pro racing industry why i keep a sorts of machine shop to this day,albeit what i do for a living is quite different these days.
I work on tube amps.

That said i´ve got a fair understanding of firearms and indeed do jobs on old guns,only,for others too.

Chairman of the gun club i belong to and try and implement as much as i can to get others to see the fascination of "the black gold".
In short i´m rather active both using the range and all that comes with it.

Shoot mainly revolvers and rifles,with the occasional scatterfun tossed into the mix for good measure.
Welcome from an English forum member

You are most welcome here. If you would like, you could post pictures of some of your original firearms. We would enjoy those, since most of us are used to shooting only replicas.

Richard/Grumpa

Back