• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Victoria Tx area ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’d be about 70-75 minute ride to Schwenkes Range in Aransas Pass. However, they’re open Wed-Sun 7am to 6 pm year round and charge $150 per year. Ranges to 200 yards and ML friendly. No range officers.

I moved to Spring Texas at retirement. There are many outside shooting ranges that all cater to BP. They check with you before calling a ceasefire to post targets. I enjoy shooting at Carters Country with 7, 20,50, 100 yard, skeet and trap ranges. They have a great store and support for all shooters.

Howdy, Any shooters around the Victoria Tx area ?

Thanks
Bill
I am just getting into traditional muzzleloading, frontier clothing and supplies, rendezvous, the whole deal…..I am in Kingsville, TX; but my family owns a small ranch outside of Victoria.

Back