• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Veterans Arms LLC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueliner67

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone have any insight into Veterans Arms? They seem to have stopped communicating with me and I am getting worried. They communicated well when I had questions, so I ordered the 1740 Long Land Brown Bess 3 weeks ago. They sent me an email 2 weeks ago with a proposed shipping date, which has passed 1.5 weeks ago. They are no longer responding to any emails I send them asking for an update. I'm starting to get worried.

Scott
Blueliner67

I see this post is about 10 days old but I placed an order with them about 3 days ago that arrived today in fine shape. Dunno if that counts as communication but…

My order from them arrived earlier this past week. Everything turned out fine. The order was perfect. They did a great job on the Brown Bess I got.

Scott

Hi all,

Does anyone have any insight into Veterans Arms? They seem to have stopped communicating with me and I am getting worried. They communicated well when I had questions, so I ordered the 1740 Long Land Brown Bess 3 weeks ago. They sent me an email 2 weeks ago with a proposed shipping date, which has passed 1.5 weeks ago. They are no longer responding to any emails I send them asking for an update. I'm starting to get worried.

Scott
Blueliner67
Staff people at small companies get overwhelmed sometimes with callers bugging them about this, that, and the other thing. Maybe just 'chill' for a while, and they will get back to you. There may have been some family issue of something come up; this is a small, one person operation, I think. I've ordered 2 or 3 muskets from them some time in the past, they have a good reputation. Maybe the guy was on vacation or something. Don't worry!

Back