• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Veteran Arms?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlridder

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Looking for info on Veteran Arms, whether good, bad, or what. They look good, but looks are far from a good indicator. Any help would be appreciated.

I had good luck with them. If they have it in stock; the shipping is fast and fair. If you don't like what you see when you get it; you can return it without any problems.

The musket I bought was ready to go, and is actually a very good shooter.

Email them before you buy, and they will treat you right.

Owner is a member here. They sell India-made* guns -- these are what they are and make of them what you will. Veteran's also has some interesting other stuff of adequate quality, and, from my experience pretty good service overall. I think they're fine for what they are. However, I do have an issue with them...

*When a company hides the India-made origin of their guns, particularly when selling them to passers-by on internet bid sites which don't even link to their own website where such information was also absent despite the seller's claims I question their integrity.

I have several pieces from Veteran Arms and have been totally satisfied. The wait time is relatively short for muskets and pistols - compared to the wait for a custom piece. They have a good selection, and mine are excellent shooters both live and for reenactment. I do several different time periods and most of the folks that I participate with regularly are using their muskets. I don't know much about bid sites, but the info about the origins of the weapons seems to be stated pretty clearly on their website. In any case, I'm happy and will likely purchase again as funds...or the missus...allow.

Latest posts

Back