• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Veteran Arms…shipping refund?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have placed two orders with Veteran Arms in the past weeks on recommendation here.
First order: Bayonet, scabbard, and frog. Comes promptly but I was charged $26 shipping. Came in one box.
Now their website says shipping cost is per item and if items can fit in one box excess shipping will be refunded. Didn’t happen but the quality of the items was good so I didn’t sweat it much then regretfully.
Second order: Again liking the quality of the first order I order 4 items for a whopping $45 shipping. Box (same size as the first) arrives promptly with only 2 of the 4 items in it. All items (if they were all included!) are no bigger then your hand and would have easily fit in the box five times over. No shipping refund…yet?

I emailed the company about the missing items (no response but its only been 4 hours) and intend to bring up the supposed excess shipping costs being refunded. I presume they will take care of the missing items but has anyone ever got excess shipping costs refunded? Would think it wouldn’t be charged in the first place. Time delay on refund?

Last edited:
Okay. Received a response from Veterans.
Normally the overcharges for shipping are refunded shortly after the initial charge/order but the person who does that has been out and it will be taken care of.
Nice to get a positive and prompt answer!

And another response from Veterans on a Saturday.
The “missing” items were a mix-up and will be on their way. Veteran Arms is on it if you have any issues.

Latest posts

Back