• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Very Nice Woolrich Coat

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is a late 50's-early 60's Model 503 coat from Woolrich. It is a Men's Large, size 44. Great condition with no holes, tears, repairs, or odors. Tan chamois lining, lots of pockets with the game pouch in the back. Knit cuffs. Button front and all buttons present and intact. Over-size collar. Nice, subdued, Red and Black muted plaid pattern. Perfect for the tree stand or ground blind.

$85 shipped within the USA. Send me a PM with any questions and payment info. Thanks.

Attachments

• Woolrich1.jpg
    Woolrich1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Woolrich2.jpg
    Woolrich2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Woolrich6.jpg
    Woolrich6.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Woolrich5.jpg
    Woolrich5.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 103
Guys ... buy it, as vintage coats go for more $$ on eBay.

I also bought a vintage Woolrich wool coat earlier last Fall from OldMaineWoodsman and it was perfect in every way as described! I wore it just about every day this past Fall/Winter as my favorite coat!

Here is a late 50's-early 60's Model 503 coat from Woolrich. It is a Men's Large, size 44. Great condition with no holes, tears, repairs, or odors. Tan chamois lining, lots of pockets with the game pouch in the back. Knit cuffs. Button front and all buttons present and intact. Over-size collar. Nice, subdued, Red and Black muted plaid pattern. Perfect for the tree stand or ground blind.

$85 shipped within the USA. Send me a PM with any questions and payment info. Thanks.
Beautiful coat! And made in the 50’s-60’s when they were still made in the USA! 🇺🇸
Quick question, is it built a little bigger for wearing over clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back