• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Very Nice 14" Carved Spiral Powder Horn

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard66

40 Cal
Reaction score
Here's a elegant horn I'm parting with and it is the last of my contemporary horns that I will be selling . Nice golden patina. $135.00 shipped. 14" on outside curve Right or left hand carry. Walnut butt plug with steel pins. Nice spiral engrailed spout.

Note: This horn "Does Not" have a spout plug but one can be purchased for $10-15 dollars or easily made.

PayPal F&F is my preferred method of payment.

Thanks for viewing my ad and I will be selling a part of my vintage horn collection in the near future.

Ray

Attachments

kje54

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a elegant horn I'm parting with and it is the last of my contemporary horns that I will be selling . Nice golden patina. $135.00 shipped. 14" on outside curve Right or left hand carry. Walnut butt plug with steel pins. Nice spiral engrailed spout.

Note: This horn "Does Not" have a spout plug but one can be purchased for $10-15 dollars or easily made.

PayPal F&F is my preferred method of payment.

Thanks for viewing my ad and I will be selling a part of my vintage horn collection in the near future.

Ray
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.