• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Verner/Bucks Co./Allentown .45 Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the below listed rifle for sale. The rifle has been test fired and works great. It was recently built by custom builder "Dale Nincehelser". Below are the details:

Verner / Bucks County / Allentown Rifle
Flintlock
Brass Hardware
Maple Stock
Single Trigger
Larry Zorne Classic Lock
Colerain Octagon/Round Barrel - 42” Long
45 Caliber
1-56” Twist
Drop Comb - 1”
Drop Heel - 2”
LOP - 13 1/4”
Tapered Ram Rod

I am asking $1,700 plus shipping and full insurance. I only ship by wooden crate through USPS and estimate the total shipping/insurance to be approx. $75 +-. I accept USPS Money Orders or I can take a credit/debit card (by phone) with a 3.5% fee (sorry-that is what they charge me).

This is a very well built rifle with great incised carving and a hidden toe plate patch box release. The inlays and brass carving are also well executed. I am including a lot of pictures, but if you need more or additional information, please contact me. Today was not great for picture taking, but hopefully these will show the details.

V1.jpg
V2.jpg
V3.jpg
V4.jpg
V5.jpg
V6.jpg
V7.jpg
V8.jpg
V9.jpg
V10.jpg

Thanks for the compliments.

My cheap hand held scale puts the weight at 6 lbs. 4oz. Can't verify that, but I think it is right. The octagon to round barrel allows for a very good balance also.

I have never held an octagonal to round barrel. dose it balance and feel like a swamped barrel? can I see a photo of the muzzle please?

mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back