• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Value of Pedersoli Frontier

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a walnut stocked Pedersoli Frontier rifle, .54 Caliber, that is nearly pristine; it shows little to no signs of firing. It is too nose heavy for this old man. It also has the strongest main spring I have ever found. It takes a mule and a horse to cock this thing. [Well, not quite but tough for me .. may be adjustable] When cocked it works as it should and the set triggers work as they should. I would like to put it on the market but have no idea what it is worth. Any help appreciated. Polecat

You can buy new ones from several vendors in the USA for around 750.00-800.00
There is also a Deluxe version with maple stock and fancy brass that runs about twice that price.
They are very accurate and super easy on flints, a great shooting gun.

I was not aware that they made it in percussion - but an internet search turned up several vendors.
A little cheaper than the flint version but other wise the same exact gun.
These are really good shooters and easy to maintain and clean.
It will make someone a nice hunting piece!

how about the value of a Pedersoli rocky mountain percussion 54 cal with premium maple stock. Like new condition.

Back