• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

USPS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I oredered a barrel from Pecatonica. According to Tracking it shipped on Dec. 10. Still a no show. It's been a month. Anyone else having these issues?

Yep. Been waiting 20 days so far for something I bought off of a member here.

Especially anything going through Wisconsin distribution center seems to get sucked into a black hole there - possibly never to be seen again, or at best delayed several weeks or even months.

Waiting on un-mentionable brass ordered on Dec. 8th contacted the vendor said it was shipped, and whished me good luck. Something to ponder a pony express rider could deliver the mail from one coast to the other in a few days or maybe a week, maybe they should go back to horses.

I sent a package to TOW on 21 December, arrived January 6.
And that was thru priority mail 2-3 days. The same people who handled mail in voting........

Been waiting over a month for a barrel, tracking says its been sent to a regional facility, back to the town where it was sent from, back to the regional facility where it has been sitting for three weeks. It took a month to get a package that went from Ohio, to Texas, to Pittsburg, to regional facility in western New York and to me.
This is totally unacceptable. USPS need new leadership and a complete overhaul. Like that is ever going to happen.
Robby

Deer Creek Products quit using USPS because of all the delays.
I've had letter mail being late.

I mailed smoked cheese priority for Christmas to my brother in Fort Collins, from here in Alamogordo. It remains stuck in the revolving door at the Denver hub. It will be especially well-aged when it arrives, if it arrives.

Hi,
Yeah, it's gotten really slow. Funny, it seems to really have declined after the new postmaster general was appointed last summer. Our local PO was instructed to moth ball one of its sorting machines last September.

dave

Hi,
Yeah, it's gotten really slow. Funny, it seems to really have declined after the new postmaster general was appointed last summer. Our local PO was instructed to moth ball one of its sorting machines last September.

dave
Yep that's when things really went downhill. I had the same mail lady for years. Mail always arrived between 11AM & 12:00PM. In August the mail started showing up anywhere from noon to 4:00 PM. My mail lady retired and now I seem to have a different mail carrier several times a week. One of them told me that they were implementing a new system. Go figure.

Yep that's when things really went downhill. I had the same mail lady for years. Mail always arrived between 11AM & 12:00PM. In August the mail started showing up anywhere from noon to 4:00 PM. My mail lady retired and now I seem to have a different mail carrier several times a week. One of them told me that they were implementing a new system. Go figure.
The new system is you will get it when we have time. Same thing going on here.

Been waiting over a month for a barrel, tracking says its been sent to a regional facility, back to the town where it was sent from, back to the regional facility where it has been sitting for three weeks. It took a month to get a package that went from Ohio, to Texas, to Pittsburg, to regional facility in western New York and to me.
This is totally unacceptable. USPS need new leadership and a complete overhaul. Like that is ever going to happen.
Robby
TYPICAL GOVERNMENT RUN ********!

An order from Illinois shipped 14th of December--somewhere out in never never land, An order from California shipped the 6th got in today--9th. Both USPS to Oklahoma. Normally they are pretty good.

Latest posts

Back