USPS increase AGAIN!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I wrote a letter to my congressman suggesting the post office might be able to raise money by selling commercial advertising on postage stamps. I thought it was a good idea, but received a return letter telling me (somewhat tactfully) to back off and my own business.

Reaction score
So Two Feathers, what it comes down to is; How bad do you want it?
I'll see something on Ebay at what I think is a fair price BUT, when the shipping is TWICE as much as the item I want, I'LL PASS!! Didn't really want it THAT BAD. ;) But then again, if I WANT IT, no matter what the cost, even with high shipping, it's MINE. :D

Reaction score
Buffalo Bones:
Thank you. I'm PO'd because the only thing that ever changes is the price?? The service gets worse, and the price keeps going up!
I believe that one of these days the USPS is going to price itself out of existence? Unfortunately, it won't be in my lifetime? :rolleyes:
God bless:
Two Feathers
Like I said before, a guaranteed lifetime job can rub the edge off the zeal to do customer service…

Reaction score
Local major pharmacy chain store owner said he is being totally overwhelmed by folks who are redirecting UPS shipments from Post Office to his store. The store is listed as an UPS pickup and Delivery by Amazon and others. UPS shipments to Post Office often take days to get to folks despite being shown as "delivered". If they remove the chain store as a delivery point it may add a week to Post Office deliveries. Of note is that our PO dedicates every sunday to sorting UPS shipments they receive. Every minute in transit adds to the potential for loss or theft. I hope this is all not backdoor gun/population control.

Reaction score
docmel:
Yup...once the Greed Boat has you used to paying high prices, prices will NEVER go down. That's basic Economy 101.
Do y'all really think gas will go back to $2.00 a gallon once a conservative gets in the Pres. seat? Or that eggs will EVER hit $0.69 a dozen again!!
If you do, then I have some ocean front property in AZ. that I want to talk to you about buying? :~))))
God bless:
Two Feathers
Eventually (if you are patient enough), Arizona WILL all be "oceanfront property!"

Meriwether

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
The notice of price increase sure has expanded the topic to political stuff. I have locked this thread and Supporting Members are welcome to start a thread about all the political offshoots in the proper Political forum in the Supporting Member area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts